Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Thursday, February 11, 2010

for the love of a child....





our youngest son has been keeping me in stitches lately...definitely transitioning from elementary to a middle schooler...i can see the twinkle growing...but, tonight he asked me what kind of a cookie i would be. well, at first thought, a chocolate chip cookie- everyone loves those. but, if i have learned anything in my life it is that i do not have to make everyone like me...so, i believe i have settled on a ginger snap. a little different, but, liked by quite a few because of the flavor (flava...that is for my oldest), but, definitely not by all; can be soft and chewy- but, also can be hard and in desperate need of coffee to be able to stay and enjoy; is covered with sugar but not too sweet.

artwork courtesy of our youngest....so what type of cookie are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!