Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, August 2, 2013

'olive" my gelli plate!

i have one more painting to share with all of you that i made with a printed background from my gelli plate.....
all of the collaged papers- the 2 circles and the "stick," were also printed on different types of paper with the gelli plate and then cut down, or out, to fit with my plan.
a little more paint, a couple of stencils, and a few sprays with the glimmer mist for some sparkle.....and poof! some mixed media fun.....

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the collages you are making from your Gelli plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I just love this.... gorgeous collage from your gelli plate backgrounds...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors you have there. Big like :) I have to get me some Gelli plate, Looks like fun using them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting, beautiful and artistic. I like art like this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous...lovely way to use all your papers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Very stunning. Love how you put it all together. The colors are delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this - color, composition, everything! and the title you selected is perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you via Fiddlesnips and my very recent intro and subsequent adventure with Gelli Art. What a wonderful blog you have here! Such fab creativity. Very inspirational. I also notice you experiment beautifully with book paper. Must try! Tan (aka Booksy) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally enjoying your blog...eye candy with every post!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!