Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

new york girl

my mom reads the New Yorker magazine and recently there was an ad for a new hotel that will be opening this fall called the Quin. upon turning the page and viewing this ad- she promptly ripped the ad out of the magazine.....the ad in the magazine was this super, uber cool girl by daniel egneus.


the original version is this awesome mix of realism and abstract. i was thinking this girl was so cool, i needed to try my own version. so this is my version- i loved the mix of the sketch of her lips and the ink of her neck.....




1 comment:

  1. I like this Kristin, but I like your bold colors better. You have a way with them that takes you...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!