Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, June 5, 2009

Wreck this Journal


ok- so externally, i have been the look of cool calm creativeness very patiently waiting to start my wreck a journal - BUT, on the inside....i have been the all-smiles, giggly, goofy, doing-the-little-girly-dance, are we ever going to start this? so- today is june 5 and i am posting me and my pristine journal- and will be posting our creative journey along the way until we have reached our destination!! hope you will join me! (ps- thanks curiousgirl-lisa for finding this wonderful project and blogging it!)

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the journey! I'll look forward to the picture of you and your journal on the last day - I wonder how much you both will have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm looking forward to some sweet wreckage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! You started your journal on my birthday...I turned 23! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely going to be a journey filled with fun and frivolity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all going to have to so much fun here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so loving this book!!! looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pic of you and your book. can't wait to see how you "wreck" :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!