Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Thursday, June 11, 2009

calm among the wreckage



there has been alot of "wreckage" going on.....totally fun! even my kids think it is cool- they have "helped" with some of the wreckage. i may have to get them their own journals yet! i did take a break from the wreckage though and whip up a gift for a friend of mine who has moved to town; she is having a house warming party tonight. what could be better than friends, food, and a few gifts?
ok- this is where you get a little true flash of me...not only will my picture not stay rotated to post correctly and that is totally the one i want to publish, i took the picture before my matte medium was dry- so you can see these nice blobs holding onto my glass- perfect! watch how i don't care now and publish it anyway......

1 comment:

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!