Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

pieces for collage

i find myself saving anything paper. i love overpainted paper and seem to have found myself trying to use every scrap that i have. some of those saved papers wait on my counter for a while and find themselves victims of throwing paint and ink.....i found the scrap of book paper pleasantly tainted with color and knew i would have to create something special for that one piece....

the words i found...."carried by sweetest whispering voices" -this is the key for me on my creative work process....must listen to them...

2 comments:

  1. Your collage is amazing!! Love all of the layers. Truly enjoy your blog. Will be back often!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!