Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF- notecard mailing

doesn't it seem like the weeks with a holiday on monday are almost worst? first of all tuesday is now monday and that throws off the rest of the week. i can't seem to keep straight which day is which- but glad today is friday.

 if you are having this same type of week- leave me a note on this post and i will pick one person and mail you the homemade notecard below. comments will be taken until sunday, 9/8/13, at noon, cst.


my notecard is inspired by Roben-Marie- it is a re-purposed bingo card painted with gesso with a gelli plate printed paper i cut out to fit. 

Roben-Marie is the guru of mail art. she recently posted about stickers that you can purchase and make your own notecards! shop her wonderful etsy store!

4 comments:

  1. Weeks with holiday Mondays always seem way longer to me than regular weeks, for some strange reason. And I, too, get confused about what day it is early in the week...Tuesday, which is really like Monday, feels like Wednesday. Go figure!
    Love your notecard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy robins blog, and your card is really cool, too! It's been a wild week, for sure! I'm hoping to catch up {just a very little!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday is my Friday as I work Sunday through Thursday. So this week when Thursday hit, I wondered where my week had gone! On the plus side, the week went fast and then it was the weekend. :)
    BTW, I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. buy the adhesive sheets from staples, paint on them and use a large punch to cut out the shapes

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!