Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, July 20, 2015

postcards


a few of you had asked for a video and i was hoping to deliver.....although my editing skills are not exactly tip-top (clearly.....as this part took a long, frustrating while)- so you can imagine how disappointed i am when i was hoping to share my video this morning and let you watch my process- but after watching my video when it was posted to youtube and it was not good and i had to pull it....sorry.

i will have to try again.


love the pink and mix of collage and stamps.


i used Roben-Marie's Artpops cards again as the base and worked over the top with collage, paint and my new Dream Thicket stamps. both the cards and stamps are available at Paperbag Studios.

3 comments:

  1. I need to make some videos too - but it is a lot of work to do, even for just a short video. Love your style still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern and color combination! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! Like the pink and orange!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!