Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, March 15, 2013

friday fill-ins

  1. i was looking for my studio to be dry by this weekend- want to create again!
  2. visiting with family or friends over coffee is one of my favorite ways to socialize; although i love my blog and twitter. :)
  3. i looked at the clock and couldn't believe i was still up....again! darn this daylight savings...
  4. at work- black, is the type of pen i most prefer to use; and at home in my journal, a colorful pen will do.
  5. what in the heck-fire is going on?
  6. volunteering seems to happen to me often.
  7. and as for the weekend, tonight i'm looking forward to putting my studio space back together, tomorrow my plans include hanging out at home and sunday, i want to go spend the day watching volleyball.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with your #6. It is hard for me to say no. My good friend often tells me, "Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should." Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I hope you get a chance to let your creative juices flow this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your studio is dry! Love the art you posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please come check out my blog if you are interested in accepting. If not, no worries! I just enjoy you blog and wanted to share. :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin did you use candle wax on this piece? I hope your studio dries up soon!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!