Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, March 18, 2013

mass choas, but remembered

 my husband would be mortified to know that i was showing pics of my studio space....especially how it looks right now; but, i am going to organize and sort, and maybe even throw stuff away and clean while i put stuff back this week. my studio space is finally dry!!


 
one thing that occurs when something like this happens is that you move and sort things that you i, let's keep this real- and make me see my ways...., i am positive after taking stuff out of my studio space, that a little throwing would be A okay and most definitely needed. i need to clean house and really decided if i am going to keep something.


another thing that happens is you "find" stuff and remember how well you liked something. i found this card when moving stuff. if i posted this card- it would have been a long time ago.....but, she is one of my favorites so i thought i would share. and maybe i can show you how organized i become. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me, but I have made my blogs all no awards. I'm just into blogging for sharing ideas and making new friends. I would love it if instead you would become a follower to my Crafty Home Cottage Blog. http://crafty-home-cottage.blogspot.com/
    I would love to get to know you better.
    Your work is wonderful :)
    Your blogging sister, Connie.
    Thank you again . . . it warmed my heart to just be nominated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the card you found. It's so bright and eclectic (too me). I love your work. I'm a new follower.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!