Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

wtj- week 4: personal coolness...




i watched Jamie's video this week and found it just what i needed and i am hoping what others needed as well....i remember in week 1 and 2 thinking OMG- I have to do that because that was soooo cool; but, when it came right down to it- i really don't want to follow along (except for the cherry kisses- i couldn't resist those). what i really wanted by participating in this journey was to find my own way because- there will be some of the tasks that will be a big stretch- like the shower bit- i still haven't done that one- and i am sooo admiring those of you who have gone for it with gusto. i know i will in my own time, but, i am so enjoying the little stretches right now. i am really happy to be a part of this- what an incredible bunch of individuals we are! wreck on and i am totally in on the trading away our favorite page!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post - love the title, love the attitude and really big time love "the ugly page". That is some gusto sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your "ugly" page? Actually, I think it's rather cool! I love the freeness of it. I also wanted to say that I am enjoying your Five Senses Friday posts. Very nice and something we often forget to tune into (i.e. ALL of our senses).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm right there with you - some of the activities give me pause. I will get there, in my own time.

    I hope you enjoy the wrecking that you are doing - it looks GREAT! I love the colorfulness.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!