Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Thursday, January 24, 2013

ink on yupo

IMG_2747 by alteredstatesstudio
IMG_2747, a photo by alteredstatesstudio on Flickr.

here was an experimental playing...i was playing with different inks on yupo paper. i couldn't quite decide at the time whether i liked the clean look of my flowers or if i like this messy one that i sewed on to help create the flower. i do like the washi tape by the flower stem....this one is not finished,  but, coming along...."cooking" if you will.

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I hope you are feeling better. I have the flu and it is just horrible :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I like imperfect and this really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!