IMG_2742, a photo by alteredstatesstudio on Flickr.
on new year's day i got to go and play with my mom at her studio....so above is my work in progress. it is an acrylic yupo paper, so i of course started with acrylic paint, but, then moved to ink and alcohol to wipe paint back off. the ugly stage started almost right off the bat, but, it is coming around....i'll see what i end up with.
i have been contemplating this new year..... i don't want to call them resolutions, but, things i want to try to be better at.
- move more, and eat less (or better? more fruits and veggies.....)
- drink more water (i would almost rather drink anything else- sad.... i know; need to be better with this!)
- write more- journaling- thoughts on paper or on this blog?
- read more (actual books- typed words on paper)
- actually try with my etsy account (i think i am afraid to sell anything online); i have not tried hardly at all on this topic....i have an account and have posted very minimally, but, etsy seems to be strong and people are still looking and shopping there
thank you to all of my followers- i appreciate each of you! and i love the comments! if you are just stopping by and taking a look around- hope you see something that may inspire you and maybe you will stop back!
happy new year!