Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, November 30, 2012

friday fill-ins

IMG_2629 by alteredstatesstudio
IMG_2629, a photo by alteredstatesstudio on Flickr.
and.... here we go.....
  1. why is it that i am not done christmas shopping?
  2. how much the dog weighs in meatballs, (this one is for you boys....) that's what i want to know!
  3. hold on- do you hear your wishes whispering to you? listen closely and reach for those dreams.
  4. we are ready for change, but, it needs to come soon.
  5. do you collect something? what is it? i love old, vintage clocks.
  6. remember to live, laugh every day- it is good for you, be with who you love.
  7. and as for the weekend, tonight i'm looking forward to watching my husband play family feud, tomorrow my plans include going shopping with my best friends and the ladies, and sunday, i want to work in my shop to get ready for the upcoming art show- Artists Against Hunger.

3 comments:

  1. oh, I LOVE that paper! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not done Christmas shopping? I haven't even started!! HA! I suppose that's a consequence of being broke. :-) Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like Kelly, I haven't even started my Christmas shopping!! I am trying to so a fully homemade Christmas this year, but I've got to get out and pick up supplies soon!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!