Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

mixed media flower on yupo paper

mixed media flower on yupo paper by alteredstatesstudio
mixed media flower on yupo paper, a photo by alteredstatesstudio on Flickr.

happy tuesday to you! i have been toying with moving my blog.....apparently, i had reached the maximum storage for this blog and could not store anymore pics. to fix this problem, i started using flicker- which has worked like a charm; however, you can only post one pic at a time with flicker.....or at least i am not "techy" enough to figure out how to post more than one pic at a time. i have been debating on moving this blog and starting another blog....if anyone else has experience with this- starting another blog or figuring out how to post additional pics....i would love to hear from you!! please.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are good! . . . I take that back, you are amazing! I love how you mix so many techniques together in your art work, plus the colors are so cheerful and happy :) I am excited to have found your blog. In fact I found you through Donna, I just had to see who she was following, because she is amazing, too. Great minds think alike :)
    I am your newest follower and I hope that you come visit and follow me back. I meet the nicest people through blogging. At the moment I am having a Give-Away, so come put your name in the hat :)
    Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!