Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Sunday, February 17, 2013

homemade wrapping paper

homemade wrapping paper by alteredstatesstudio
homemade wrapping paper, a photo by alteredstatesstudio on Flickr.

my daughter needed something to be wrapped- i said, "no problem!" and went to my studio space and whipped this up. i used a half sheet of newspaper, acrylic paint, and inks, a few little strips of polka dot washi tape and a little tag, and poof! wrapped present!....she then said, "i didn't know you were gonna go all out!" i can't help that i saw the opportunity and had a moment to do something with it....

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I grab whatever is on hand and I often like it better than store bought stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!