Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Thursday, May 24, 2012

20?

i had temporarily misplaced my new art journal i had made....i did find it after much searching amongst the graduation stuff. i was so happy i almost cried. so i started a new page! i am soooo loving the beads on the bingo square.

i had started this page the other day. anytime i was close to my studio space i ran in and added one more thing to the page.

then, yesterday i finally looked at the page to decide what my next step was and stood there wondering to myself- what is the 20 for?! sorry for the glare off the 20....i decided i am completely loosing my mind with all of the trying to get ready for graduation. i am hoping once the party is over this weekend that some of my mind will return! all i could do was laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!