Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

week of smalls {twinchies}


this is my week of smalls....monday it was inchies and today it is twinchies....twinchies are a two inch square and for me, this size is a bit easier.


i like the square and this size is big enough to do a little more- actually look at your composition and layout.


i used a variety of collage papers with splashes of color and to finish my squares off, i ran them through my sewing machine (which always makes me happy!).


i used a different stencil for each pop of color. and the orange piece above and the green below are pieces of peeled paper-paint from other projects that were still on my counter.


the circle pop of watercolor below is one of Roben-Marie's Laguna Dreaming mini stickers. i also bought the mini tabs for making mixed media rolodex cards and other projects. her products are always printed on very nice quality non-glossy paper- so they are easy to mix into your own work. you can see what else Roben-Marie has in her shop here.


happy wednesday!

2 comments:

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!