Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, April 4, 2014

new stock will lead to creativity


do you have a favorite place to order your paints and creative supplies from? where do you shop? i love getting my order from Cheap Joe's mainly because i love seeing the little warnings like above! who doesn't want artistic growth and more creativity?!


i had also ordered from Dick Blick's and had finally gotten myself some of the golden fluorescent paints and a carving set. did you catch my stamp i made the other night? i am soooo loving my carving set!!

 

 i couldn't take it and had to try a little of everything on a page to see how it looks and feels. loved everything i ordered from both places and have high hopes for some time later today and tomorrow in the studio......happy friday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Blick gal -- found they're less expensive than Cheap Joe's on a lot of stuff. I have an order enroute as we speak. I love what you did with all your new supplies. I should try doing that!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!