Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Thursday, December 26, 2013

looking ahead- Documented Life Project

After seeing Roben-Marie's altered moleskin journal for "The Documented Life Project"- I had to go and purchase my own from Lorraine Bell. Are you going to play? Those creative ladies are cooking up good things for this project and the project is all FREE!! Anyone can play....and did I tell you it was FREE? The project is set to start in January.

 When my journal arrived  I was so excited- check out the cool tag that was attached....the journal looks amazing! I cannot wait to see what they have up their sleeves for us to do with these journals for 2014. So excited....






1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum, yum!!! I too plan to take part in this....although my journal remains unopen at this moment!!! I love what you have done so far in yours!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!