flower doodles in my planner. regular black ink pen with finger-painted watercolor
this last weekend i traveled to texas.
it was a busy weekend; but i always pack a small art travel bag to take along.
what do i pack in this bag?
- 2017 planner- i like to write while i travel as well; nothing serious....observations while in the airport; up coming plans; brain storming ideas; anything that comes to mind
- watercolor pencils- only my favorite colors; turquoise, green, pink, orange.....
- thin markers- only one or two colors; my favorite is Jane Davenport's turquoise
- child's watercolor palette- you know the one..... yellow plastic with the clear top and only 8 color pans with the crappy brush (interesting to even try to paint with that brush)
- stabilo pencil in black
- black ink pen- any regular black ink pen will do
- pigma micron 03 black ink pen
this was the evening sky on saturday after a day of racing while we waited to see justin timberlake.....(justin timberlake....)
but back to reality-
temps in texas- 80's
temps in minnesota- 50's with a super stiff wind; with snow threatening today