Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

#DLP {challenge 4 & 5}

the challenge for january 24 was writing. this challenge seemed relatively easy once i got my background made. i knew ahead of time exactly what i was going to write about- writing can be very therapeutic. our daughter is a senior this year and has been fortunate to experience some life lessons (good ones?....) this year as she has been maneuvering through her sports seasons.



the challenge for january 31 was underpaper. this one was totally my speed as i normally keep all of my underpaper. so when i started this project, i had quite a few to choose from. I did the background again first, and then, dug through my stash of papers looking for just the right one; coming up with the combination below.



happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!