part of the lesson was to draw and doodle and to come up with our list of we would like to tend to for us. i have been trying to come up with my list. so here are a few things i am hoping to tend to this weekend....
- paint my toes (they are in desperate need!!)
- sit in the sunshine and do nothing but enjoy some very nice weather
- paint- and see the paint on my fingers...makes me so happy
- sew on paper and catch up on graduation cards- just love doing this
- dance in my studio space when no one is looking :) who doesn't love to dance?!....i so love doing this!
you may have already seen the doodle before- she is one of my favorites. i seem to just love her look- she seems relaxed and happy- like she is looking up just a bit to the sun, and letting the sunshine just cover her face....i thought she is what i will be trying to capture this weekend.