Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Saturday, July 8, 2017

recap {last week; day 3-4}


composition and design using our made papers.

here are a couple of the pieces i made while at class taught by Jennifer Stone


did you see a pop up today when you visited? i have some big stuff cooking and would like to share with you the news as i can so be sure to sign up with your email address. 

i promise it will only be for me to share super cool art news- classes, new products, and tips...good stuff. i am offering a 20% discount code for my etsy store or if you saw something on my instagram feed but don't see it in my store....message me and i will honor the 20% discount code for anyone who signs up by the end of July.

happy weekend to you.

xo. kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!