Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, February 2, 2018

life drawing.... {ghost image}


went to life drawing last night..... i used pencil and pastels for one of my longer positioned first image.

this ghost image is the happy accident that resulted when i drew on the back side and the pastels transferring to the next page. this is probably my best work of the night. lol....


this is how i always feel when i go to life drawing; although last night was a smaller group so not quite as intimidating. what i have to remind myself is not to judge myself while i am there.

especially after looking at everyone's else work.....they like to do that- you know, leave their best drawing out for others to enjoy

just so you all know- i normally really like my work the next day.

happy friday.

xo. kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!