Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Thursday, April 16, 2015

journaled {art journaled}


i had gotten some new supplies recently and wanted to take them down to my studio. my plan was simply to put away, but, as soon as i stepped in the space.... i was drawn to my working area and grabbed my art journal to try out some of my new supplies.


the products i had gotten were the Tim Holtz's distressed spray inks; the blue above is the mermaid lagoon that is running down this right side of the page. i did use an acrylic paint up in the very corner but the part that is running the page is the spray ink. 


the other inks i had purchased were the abandoned coral and cracked pistachio. the coral is a small circle of orange on the bottom of the left page. below is my entire page. the spray inks i purchased can be bought at Blue Twig Studio. Deb will be happy to help you!!


happy wednesday!

1 comment:

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!